Ryan Macalandag. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Photobin: Antonio


Antonio, originally uploaded by ryanmacalandag.

Quick Portraits -- During a 60's party organized by a group of friends, I tried the new Nikon d40 brought by Beatrice. Always the every-ready strobist, I had brought with me my lighting kit - a Vivitar 283, light stand and umbrella - and shot quickie portraits with everyone.

Strobist info: (camera right) One Vivitar 283 bounced to a silver umbrella mounted on a lightstand. Trigerred optically.

Post-processing info: levels, color-balance, dodge/burn, selective coloring

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!! your model is blistering smoldering HOT!!!!

    i got into taking photos just recently and don't know anything about ISOs and exposure and f stops yet, but, i am playing around and learning along the way.

    can i link you up in my blogspot?

    i love your photos and since they are from home, they are quite nostalgic as well...great photos of my beloved bohol! 'can't ask for more

    ReplyDelete
  2. "OH MY GOD!!! your model is blistering smoldering HOT!!!!"

    I'll tell Antonio that you said so! hehe He's worked as a coastal conservation consultant here in Bohol for over five years. He just recently transferred to Cotabato City.

    ------------

    Hey, if you're into photography you should join PiPho or Digital Photographers Philippines Forum. There's a lot to learn out there. Grab the opportunity.

    Hey, I'll also add you link to my blog roll, ha. Nice to see some Boholano photogs wandering around the net. hehehe

    ReplyDelete