Ryan Macalandag. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Set of Tagbilaran Wharf Sunsets

Photos by Edelle Ryan Macalandag

I have three sets of friends. One who calls me by my house-name "Ryan". Two, friends who call me by my school-name "Edelle". It's funny when in school they call you by your first, first name even if you're really used to calling yourself the second first name. The third set of friends are the ones who call me "Edelle" yet introduce me as "Ryan". Same as I am, they're confused.

Thus, as I have, I always introduce myself as "Ryan Macalandag", especially online. It's easier. But, I just recently ran some Google searches using "Edelle Macalandag" and the engine returned poor results. Not even a page-one hit for this site, my banner/blog site. Crap. What if my classmates from high school or elementary tried to Google me? They won't get anything. They will get a list of nursing board passers with my sister's name in it.

Hopefully, this post will do the SEO trick. But mind you, I will still introduce myself as "Ryan Macalandag". So, if ever you'll see me walking down the street, you don't have call me "Edelle Ryan".

Right. So, here are some pics from a recent trip down the Tagbilaran City Pier/Wharf/Seaport at sunset.

Tagbilaran_-9

Tagbilaran_-16

Tagbilaran_-8

Tagbilaran_-10

Tagbilaran_-18

Tagbilaran_-17

For more photos from this set, please visit my flickr account.

1 comment:

  1. oohhhh!!!! so it's ryan now, not edelle..

    f m gonna leave a message at ur ym, its gonna be 'hoy ryan!" not "hoy edelle"... actually, 'hoy ryan!" sounds manly, edelle's so girly.. hahahahha... informative blog :D

    ReplyDelete