Ryan Macalandag. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, December 19, 2003

silence...

i can't write. i have lost the words that supposedly come naturally out of my mouth. the words, phrases and sentences it seems have been sucked in by a terrible hurricane only to be replaced by traces and fading memories of them. i am done for. i am to be silent and drowned in the humilation of losing the very essence of my pitiful existence. i was to write. but, now, as has been all this lifetime, i cannot.

how can i object? how can i stop this fall?

the silence has made me mindless of the things that are happening around me. i take in all the things yet i do not understand nor comprehend. they enter into the realm of my hearing yet not one is ever heard.

i concede. i shall die in the hope of being reincarnated again (as has been) and finding my words, phrases and sentences in the next lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment