Ryan Macalandag. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Photobin: Buildings in the Metro

Architectural Photography by Ryan Macalandag

Shangri-la Makati

I had always wanted to take photos of buildings. The architectural design is outright pleasing (as an architectural draftsman myself back in high school) while the mystery and aura of buildings as "vessels of people" just amazes me.

Thus, when I, with my wife, went to Metro Manila last December, I was perpetually on the lookout for my building shots. Here are a few of my selections.

Discovery Suites in Ortigas

Lonely Shrub

Backside

PHILAM Life Building

We had just passed by some of these buildings on a Taxi. But I was amazed with my Nikon D80 which was not only quick to AF but speedy and fairly accurate (with practice) exposures. The taxi drove quick so I had to take grab shots only.

Pretty decent, eh? For more of this set, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment