Ryan Macalandag. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Monday, February 11, 2008

Events: My sister just got married!

Wedding Photography by Ryan Macalandag

My sister Elaine Marie Macalandag just got wed to Dennis Bacquial last February 2, 2008. The wedding ceremony was held in K of C Church in Tagbilaran City, Bohol.

Dennis & Elaine - Wedding Rings

This shot of their wedding ring was done using a snooted SB-600. Now, I don't carry a special snoot around but I just use found objects (as always) as a light modifier. For this one, I used the "misalette" a small booklet for the ceremony.

Notice the invitation. I and my wife, Reg, were tasked to make the invites and we had chosen the black and magenta combinations. As we expected, people were astonished at the color scheme! I think it's quite nice though. :)

The preparations were done in Water Paradise Resort in Taloto District. The room was small so I was forced to crop my shots. It helped that I only used the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 for most of the preps shots.

During the preps, the TV was tuned in to Wowowee (KAPAMILYA!) and Ethel Booba with Pokwang were in a tandem sing-off against the sisters-duo of Aegis. It was a laugh trip.

Whats On TV

Two Flower Girls

Three Bearers

Photo below is my Ma and Pa clapping their hands after the ceremony.

Pa and Ma

you may now kiss

Aside from the invitation, we also took care of the cake. We opted to get one from Ramirez Cakes and Pastries, the leading wedding cake supplier in all of Tagbilaran, IMHO.

Here is a beautiful shot of an equally beautiful (and delicious, too!) cake.

Cake Detail

For more of this set, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment