Ryan Macalandag. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Photobin: NFA Rice in Bohol

Photos by Ryan Macalandag

BoholNFArice-2

I never thought Bohol could ever be hit by this "food shortage" bug that the government is peddling around. We are the best rice producers in the region. We have a lot of rice farms around. We haven't had no major natural calamity in the past years. How could it affect us?

Then it hit me. I have lived blinded by my own faith and love for Bohol. I might have just relished on the memories of the past abundance. But in reality, my province is no different from a host of others who are as badly hit by much of the Philippine's worsening problems.

BoholNFArice-5

BoholNFArice-6

Let's just hope we will overcome. Someday.

(photojournalist, photojournalism, news photography, current issues)

No comments:

Post a Comment