Ryan Macalandag. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, August 03, 2007

Events: Seeing double at the Sandugo Oracles '07

Apart from Liza's a tenny-weeny-bit bland review of the Sandugo Oracles, I was also felt a bit weezy after a few minutes into the musical. I thought, "It's the same as last year?" People around me were whispering the same, too. On my viewfinder though, I really thought I was seeing double.


The first photo is from this year, the second is from last year.

Yes, this year's show is just the same as last year. But, not known to many (I had to ask people from the production team), this year's stageing had a few major (production) changes. For instance, the singing is done live this year; Cesar Montano and Rich Asuncion did some parts this year; more soldiers on the stage this year (purely my own opinion).

Well, the sensitive sucker that I am, the show had it's chilling moments, too. To think that, as always, Boholanos who haven't seen the production before should watch it. It really is something that we as a people should be proud about. And we have Mayor Dan Lim and Gardy Labad (and the rest of the production team) to thank for that. Hats off to them.













_________________________________
Photos by Ryan Macalandag
Shot using a Nikon D80
Copyright ©2007 All rights reserved.

2 comments: