Ryan Macalandag. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Sunday, June 22, 2008

FOR SALE: Nikon lenses! (SOLD ALREADY)

UPDATE: Both items sold already! Thanks to the buyers. :)

For Sale Nikon Lens

1. Nikkor 28mm f/2.8D @ P6,800.00 only

- good performance prime lens, sharp, nice colors
- excellent condition, no scratches whatsoever
- used only a few times (my hobby/walkaround lens, not work lens)
- bought from a fellow PiPho (last april?)
- with front and rear caps
- no box/manual/warranty already

2. Nikkor 50mm F/1.8D @ P4,800 only

- best perfomance lens, tack sharp
- good condition, no scratches
- my favorite portrait lens
- used 70% of the time during wedding coverage work
- bought from Mayer last December 15, 2007
- complete with box/manuals/receipt
- warranty until December 15, 2008

RFS: Need funds to purchase a Nikkor 60mm micro..actually I got this lens already! Smiley But, I need to pay next week! Sad

I've loved both lenses really. If I had money to pay for the new lens, I would keep both lenses sana. Pero wala eh. Smiley

BTW, my location is in Bohol but I can ship to anywhere in the Philippines. I will handle the shipping charges. Freight will be through Air21.

Payment is strictly "deposit first" before shipment.

For faster transactions, please text/call 09215706574. Serious buyers are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Try posting this advertisement on Multiply and Sulit dot com dot ph :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro knsa nka palit sa 28mm x f2.8? naa ko 50mm x f1.4
    makig baylo ko karijo (if taga bohol ra) kun ok bah...

    ReplyDelete