Ryan Macalandag. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Friday, June 13, 2008

Portraits: Baby Michaela

Baby/Infant/Child Photography by Ryan Macalandag
Tagbilaran City, Bohol

Babies and infants may be the cutest things in the world but they are the hardest to photograph. I'd shoot an erupting volcano anytime but would second-thought on doing a shoot with babies. Not.

Baby Michaela-7

Well, it true that kids are difficult to shoot, but I always have fun! It takes time, patience and the right amount of luck to get nice unforgettable "moment" photos.

Baby Michaela-5

Baby Michaela-8

I've always thought that I will never lose the child in me. I've always been comfortable with children. I feel that I understand them. At some point in my life when I was a kid, I didn't want to grow up.

Thus, when photographing kids, I somehow use my childish instincts to just lose myself in the moment, play around and wait for that lucky shot to come by. They're hard to come by but they sure will.

Baby Michaela-9

Just be patient and wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful child - your photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete